There are many blockchains out there, but many of them have their own limitations, and some even seem a bit overwhelmed by the speed at which the technology is evolving. So we need a new generation of blockchain-based financial infrastructure that is fully functional in finance, can link different communities and tokens, and can bridge the gap between centralized and decentralized organizations as soon as possible to usher in the Internet of Values era. We need a value transfer infrastructure based on multiple token types.
The Lithosphere is ready for the DeFi era!
What is the Lithosphere?
Lithosphere is the next generation platform for decentralized, censorship-resistant applications powered by AI and Deep Learning. Lithosphere is the world’s first advanced blockchain interoperability platform powered by AI.
Why Lithosphere ?
1. A better solution to cross-chain interoperability problems than existing solutions: By establishing a layer of control management on different tokens through distributed management of keys owning the token and providing gateways to both the central organization and to external data sources, Lithosphere will connect multiple past and next generation smart contracts, solving the key problem of not Interoperability of the Internet Current Values.
2. Open to all: The lithosphere is open to all. It connects centralized and decentralized organizations, provides authentication methods and anonymous trading mechanisms, and introduces on-chain and off-chain data by integrating cryptocurrency and blockchain existing today and what might exist in the future.
3. A Complete Turing Virtual Machine: The Lithosphere is a complete Turing Virtual Machine that allows DeFi to have unlimited fantastic space on many future tokens, opening up unimaginable possibilities.
LITHOSPHERE NETWORK FEATURES
DeFi Cross Chain Protocol
Lithosphere is the world’s first advanced blockchain interoperability platform powered by AI that aims to bring more innovation into the state of the network blockchain and the ecosystem in general.
Litho Utility Coin
(LITHO) is the native Lithosphere token. Coins provide various functions beyond the basic store and transfer of value.
LithoSwap is a completely decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, based on Lithosphere’s Distributed Key Management (MDKM) technology. LithoSwap allows exchange between all coins on any blockchain using ECDSA or EdDSA as a signature algorithm like BTC, Stellar etc.
Thanos is a free client interface to create and use a Lithosphere wallet. Thanos Wallet contains a set of innovative features such as cross-chain swaps, multi-currency storage, NFT DEX, profit farming, lending, borrowing and more.
Token LEP100 and Litho Launchpad
LEP100 is a multi-contract compatible token development standard for the Lithosphere network offered by Joel Kasr. It’s like Ethereum’s ERC20 with a user-friendly standard to allow anyone to use digital currency or tokens in the Lithosphere network. You can connect to any network using any of the major digital assets when you connect them with the LEP100 token. The Lithosphere ecosystem is very united and finances all the LEP100 startups with various DeFI projects via the Litho Launchpad.
LAX Algorithmic Stablecoin
Litho Algorithmic Stablecoin (LAX) is similar to the algorithmic stablecoin protocols that work on the Ethereum blockchain, but unlike coins like the US dollar coin (USDC) and Tether (USDT) backed by US dollar holdings or audited crypto assets such as PAX Gold (PAXG), LAX coins are not tied to the US dollar or any collateral of any cryptocurrency.
Most blockchain networks that advertise de facto interoperability use the interoperability model by forcing connected blockchains to follow their parachain / Central Hub to facilitate communication between various networks. The Lithosphere project aims to create ecosystems that facilitate reliable decentralized communication between various cross-chain transfers of data or assets (not just tokens) without any standards being required.
DETAILS OF TOKEN
Total supply is $ 1 billion. 20% of total supply is owned by the team, 15% for bounty development and updates, 15% for token sales, 5% for partners, social causes, cognitive store, public sale, advisor, LP Staking each and 25% for private sale
In the initial process, the funds will be provided to the donors of Lithosphere Fundraiser (70%), Main Sponsors (5%), KaJ Labs Foundation (10%), Network Outreach (10%) and Core Team Members (10%) then 1/3 of a total of Litho will be rewarded each year to validators and bonded delegators.
Finalize network concept
Lithosphere White paper published
Establish key partnerships
NFT DEX Testnet
Introduce new token standard — LEP100
Introduction of governance in the Lithosphere network using native Litho token.
Litho token presale
Launch of Jot NFT Platform testnet
Launch cross-chain wallet — Thanos Wallet
Jot Art NFT marketplace mainnet live.
Implement DNNs in LithoSwap
Lithosphere core team augmentation.
Establish Litho network testnet
Public Token sale / IEO.
Implement DNNs in Thanos Wallet.
JOT Token Private Sale
Start development of Decentralized community powered gig platform on Blockchain — Fleek
Release Jot Art SDK
Launch Litho Launchpad
Release blockchain mobile game on JOT NFT Platform
LAX — Algorithmic Stablecoin
Lithosphere founded by the KaJ Labs Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports the ecosystem that will contribute to the Lithosphere network. The Foundation has research labs in Seattle, WA and Singapore along with other remote workers around the world.
The Lithosphere project has created a BFT algorithm, a new standard for tokens, Litho currency (LITHO), and a major distribution mechanism to achieve the goal of a fully decentralized platform. The design of the original token mainly consists of the following five elements:
- Number. In total, one billion tokens are available.
2. A token distribution system. To achieve the idea of non-inflation, the supply of tokens must be limited, which benefits the initial members and makes the system more stable in the long run.
3. Allocation of tokens. To implement the concept of decentralization, the distribution of tokens must be properly balanced.
4. Environmentally friendly construction. More than half of the funds will be donated to the Foundation to grow the project, particularly in terms of cross-chain, cross-organization and cross-data functionalities. To enable the transfer of additional value down the chain and support the development of new smart contract applications, the project will also require a token exchange mechanism.
5. Fuels and Mining Tools In a distributed node control system, a wide range of values will enter the lithosphere. To control the tokens, the chain requires a large number of scattered nodes. The more nodes there are, the more secure the chain, and the more nodes are needed as the value of the chain increases. The chain needs to compensate the miners by issuing tokens and charging a service fee to maintain the number of nodes and computing power. Lithosphere was born out of necessity. Our development teams have been spread around worldwide since the inception of KaJ Labs, but we’ve always struggled to get it right. We need to improve all of our performance and processes to keep our teams distributed. The most serious problem is that these blockchain networks cannot be connected. You cannot buy ERC721 NFT with BEP20, BTC, DOT or BNB tokens until Lithosphere. Blockchain networks need to stay in sync with each other for blockchain and DeFi to grow into the future we all want. Another challenge facing networks like Ethereum is transaction fees/gas fees. On the Ethereum network, almost every operation costs money. The KaJ Labs team aims to create a global blockchain network that is faster, cheaper and more environmentally friendly than existing blockchains like Cardano, Polkadot, and Ethereum 2.0. The lithosphere can be thought of as the foundation of old and new blockchains. The Lithosphere ecosystem is powered by the native coin $LITHO/Litho
For more information
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352210.0
K. Siva Arulmani
Bitcointalk Username: : @siva1978
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2373654